Spåra-9999 a small, compact device with highly reliable design not only tracks the vehicle in the real time and also supports features such as SOS, immobilization, engine on/off, historic data, alerts etc. With its intelligent alert/event engine with user defined conditions, it generates alert/event via GPRS and/or SMS directly.
Spåra-9999 is provided with two digital inputs, one digital output and one analogue input for detecting, measuring and controlling external devices. Features like Geofence, Store and Forward, track On Demand, OTA commands and remote firmware upgrade makes Spåra-9999 a power full and most robust device for applications such as fleet management, Taxi/CABS, logistics etc.
Spåra-9999 comes with an IP65 enclosure and equipped with internal battery and internal GSM and GPS antennas.
- Small foot print with accurate location tracking
- Spy tracking with hidden installation
- Easy to install
- Data acquisition based on time, distance and angle allow to have precise on line tracking.
- Sending acquired data via GPRS.
- I/O Elements: two digital inputs, one digital output and one analogue input
- Events from I/O elements detection and sending via GPRS and/or SMS
- Internal GSM and GPS antenna
- Stores > 160K waypoints in case of loss of communication link.
- “Over the Air” Firmware Upgradation and remote configuration of the unit
- Alerts/Events: Over speed, Harsh acceleration, Harsh Break, Battery about to shut down, Low Battery, Mains power supply status, Geofence, user defined alerts such as engine status, SoS etc.
- Up to 40 geofence co-ordinates
- Support of extended memory upto 4MB
- Status LED indication
- Battery backup up to 5 hours @ 10 sec server update rate.
- Confirms to IP65
|Modem||Quad-band: GSM 850, EGSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900|
Transmitting Power: Class 4 (2W): GSM850, EGSM900
Class 1 (1W): DCS1800, PCS1900
GPRS Connectivity: GPRS multi-slot class 12(default)
GPRS multi-slot class 1~12(option)
|GPRS data downlink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps|
|GPRS data uplink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps|
|Coding scheme: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4|
|Protocols||Internet Service Protocols: TCP/UDP, FTP, HTTP, PPP, NTP, PING|
|Receiver||GPS L1 1575.42MHz C/A Code 66 Search channels, 22 simultaneous tracking channels|
|Horizontal Position Accuracy||< 2.5m CEP @ -130dBm|
|Hot Start||1 Sec typical @ -130dBm|
|Warm Start||35 Sec typical @ -130dBm|
|Cold Start||35 Sec typical @ -130dBm Protocol NEMA|
|Digital Input||OV to 39V DC (Og0V to 4.5V, 1g5V to 39V)|
|Digital Output||Supports open collector up to 400mA. Up to 40V.|
|Analogue Input||Supports up to 50V|
|Extended Memory||Upto 4MB||Ordering time option||Ordering time option||Ordering time option|
Main Power Status : RED Colour
GSM/GPRS Status : GREEN Colour
GPS Status : BLUE Colour
|Firmware Upgrade||Via GPRS|
|Geofence||Supports up to 40 co-ordinates|
|Waypoint||Storage >160K waypoints|
9V to 39 V DC
Current @12V DC: 300mA (Max) with battery charging
Reverse Voltage Protection
Cranking/Surge Protection as per ISO standard
|Internal Battery||Li-Polymer 500mAH|
|Operating Temp||-10°C to +80°C|
|Humidity||5% to 98% RH|
|Dimensions||Length: 78mm | Width: 42mm | Height: 24 mm|
|Confirms to IP65|
- Fleet Management
- Taxi Dispatch System
- School Bus Management
- Public Transport System
- Delivery & Courier services
- Security & Emergency vehicles